EZ archery Crossbow Crank Cocking Device
- Product Description
At long last a crank cocking device for the EZ Archery crossbows that offers an easy method for cocking your crossbow. The crank easily and temporarily slips over your crossbow stock butt plate, is adjustable for the different models and can be removed before firing. Simply attach the hooks to the crossbow string and wind you don't need to worry about losing grip on the handle as the crank has a safety ratchet system. It's that easy! In seconds you're ready to shoot and the string will be aligned perfectly for an accurate a shot as you will get.
The crank ensures consistent string alignment which translates to dead-on-accuracy.
- Crank handle mounts on left or right side of the crossbow
- Fold conveniently into pocket size for carrying
- Weighs only 400 gms
- Tough multi-strand nylon cocking rope stands up shot after shot
- By far the easiest of all crossbow cocking methods
- Hand Crank Cocking Device
- Unique roller glide hooks for easy, smooth cocking effort.
- Will not scratch the barrel finish.
- Reduces cocking effort for consistent string alignment.
- Improves accuracy dramatically.
- Fits Titan, Desert Hawk, Wood Stock Jaguar, Torpedo
- Will fit Jaguar but will need slight packing
Please allow 7 days for delivery.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!
Note: Customers from NON EU countries do not pay UK TAX you pay the excl VAT price.