General Terms & Conditions
1. You must be 18 or over to purchase should you pay by debit card we will check your age using the electoral roll, if you do not appear we will ask for proof of age. Our carrier will not leave items with anyone under 18.
2. All goods damaged in transit must be noted on the courier delivery paperwork and then reported to Outdoorhobbies Limited.
3. Please allow 3 days for delivery of your items on clearance of funds although we aim to dispatch your order within 12 hours (please check item listing for non stock delivery times).
4. All items have at least a 12 month warranty.
5. All prices shown include vat at 20%. Customers from non EEC countries do not pay this charge.
6. Prices are subject to change without notice
7. It is the buyers responsibility to check relevant regulations for orders sent outside of the UK, any items seized by the importing countries customs will not be refunded.
8. In the event of an order being cancelled through no fault of Outdoorhobbies Limited a processing fee of 4% for credit cards, 60p for debit cards and bank transfers dependent on country of origin may be applied to cover the original payment fees.
9. Any missing or damaged items must be reported to Outdoorhobbies Limited within 48 hours of delivery
10. You must read the information sheet attached to your invoice if puchasing a crossbow before use.
1. We offer various methods of payment, debit card, credit card, cheque, postal order and bank transfer.
2. Credit card payments are made through Sagepay and Lloyds TSB. All credit card payments are made through a secure server. Your card details are not kept and your personal details are not passed to any third party.
3. Orders from outside the UK using cards not enrolled in the Visa/Mastercard 3D scheme will be refunded and any processing costs deducted (see general terms point 9).
4. Your payment will appear as Outdoorhobbies on your bank/credit card statement.
1. Deliveries are made by APC overnight, Parcelforce or Royal Mail on a 24/48 hour service (export orders my differ).
2. Deliveries must be signed for by a person of 18 years or older.
3. The delivery charges are clearly shown before you enter your personal and payment details.
4. It is the responsibility of the customer to report goods damaged in transit both with the courier and Outdoorhobbies Limited.
5. Outdoorhobbies Limited will not be responsible for missing items should the delivery be signed for by a third party at the designated delivery address.
6. Outdoorhobbies Limited will not be held responsible for failed deliveries due to courier issues.
7. Outdoorhobbies Limited will not be held responsible for failed deliveries due to customer absense or failure to respond to the courier in time for an alternative delivery/collection.
8. For international orders please ensure your credit/debit card is enrolled in the Mastercard/Visa 3D secure scheme, if not your payment will be refunded and a 4% fee deducted if payment is by credit card.
1. All returns must be approved by Outdoorhobbies Limited. Please contact us by either phone or email for a returns number that must accompany your returned items.
2. Should your item be faulty within the first 12 months Outdoorhobbies Limited will pay the shipping charge to return the items, capped at the shipping charge on the original invoice. No charge for re delivery of the replacement to you will be incurred.
3. Should you be unhappy with your purchase please return unused within 14 days of receipt and we will refund your product cost in full.
4. The cost of returning non faulty items is the responsibility of the customer unless by prior arrangement with Outdoorhobbies Limited.
5. If we are unable to repair or replace a faulty item an alternative will be offered.
6. All items must be returned for a full refund.
7. The returned items should be well packaged and protected from further damage.
8. Returned items must not have been modified, adapted or their appearance changed in any way.
Further, under the United Kingdom's Distance Selling Regulations, you have the right to cancel the contract for the purchase of any of our items within a period of 14 working days, beginning with the day after the day on which the item is delivered. This applies to all of our products. Please see above for return policy. When purchasing items on the internet always ensure the website you are purchasing from conforms to the distance selling regulations.
Second Hand Sales
1. All adverts must be approved by Outdoorhobbies Limited (placed on www.crossbows4u.co.uk).
2. Outdoorhobbies Limited will not be held responsible for advert content or image accuracy.
3. All advert fees are non refundable (full credit will be given against purchase of a new crossbow).
4. It is the sellers responsible to confirm the buyer is legally able to purchase their item.
5. All descriptions must be truthful and honest.
6. Outdoorhobbies Limited reserve the right to delete any advert we believe to be fraudulent (no refund given).
7. It is the sellers responsibility to collect payment and dispatch the purchased item.
8. Outdoorhobbies Limited cannot be held responsible for non payment by the buyer.
9. Outdoorhobbies Limited cannot be held responsible for non delivery of purchased items.
10. It is the sellers responsibility to inform crossbows4u/outdoorhobbies that the item is sold.
11. Outdoorhobbies Limited will pass on all enquiries, it is the sellers responsibility to contact potential buyers.
12. Only used items can be advertised.
13. We reserve the right to refuse an advert with no explanation required.
Price Match Promise
We will match any price genuinely advertised on the internet provided.
1. The website in question is based in the UK and has a landline telephone number on the website.
2. The product we are price matching is in stock with the competing website.
3. The product is the same model or version.
4. The product includes the same accessories as our listed item.
5. The website is still trading and can be contacted.
6. The product must not be on special offer or clearance.
7. The price match does not apply to items that have been previously ordered or delivered.
* Please note we do not match prices on Ebay or Amazon.
IMPORTANT NOTICE - DISCLAIMER
Outdoorhobbies Limited will not accept any liability what so ever for any injuries or death to anyone regarding the incorrect use of any of the products sold. It is the sole responsibility of the person or persons using any of our products, to insure that they have read the instruction manual and that all safety procedures are adhered to at all times.
Please ensure it is legal for you to own a crossbow if you live outside the UK before you place your order.
Please refer to the safety guide provided with the purchase, or if in any doubt, feel free to contact us by phone or email.